DNACPR discussions and orders are not an exact science, but these conversations must take place in a timely and appropriate manner. This module presents two challenging and complex scenarios, and will guide you on how to orient these discussions in your practice.
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Outline who is involved in DNACPR conversation and decisions
- Describe what should be discussed in a DNACPR conversation
- Understand some of the key considerations and complexities in DNACPR conversations
- Reflect upon DNACPR conversations in your own practice
- Complete DNACPR conversations appropriately
- This module should take around 25-30 minutes to complete.