We are pleased to present the new KHP Education & Training (E&T) database providing an easily accessible, up-to-date overview of E&T activities across the Partnership.
Registered users can:
- View the range, variety and basic info about most KHP E&T activities in one place.
- Filter the database for E&T activities based on a Clinical Academic Group (CAG), participant level, E&T activity level and sub-level, length, frequency, mode of delivery and many more.
- Enter new data on E&T activity within your remit.
- Edit the entered data to keep it up-to-date.
- Signpost relevant websites to provide more detail.
- Upload a flyer, poster or brochure to enable others to share your material more widely to raise interest and recruit more students/trainees if relevant.
- Download a flyer, poster or brochure to find out more about a particular activity and share it with your professional network to spread the word.
The KHP E&T database enables you to:
- Stay up-to-date with the breadth and variety of the E&T portfolio across the Partnership.
- Find out about innovations in teaching pioneered by others across KHP.
- Gain awareness about available/upcoming KHP E&T activities relevant to your expertise and share it across your professional networks.
- Recognise and act on opportunities for collaborative endeavours across the Partnership.
- Market KHP E&T activities to help recruit more national and international students, trainees and visiting experts to study, train and work with us.
- Through your active engagement with the KHP E&T database, participate in a community of KHP education leaders who seek to further develop our E&T network and continually improve our services to meet patients’ needs